Wednesday, August 19, 2009

relationships

I believe to the extent we are willing to let the other person be exactly who they are without trying to change them we can have a great relationship.

I believe to the extent we are willing to let the power flow freely back and forth we can have a great relationship.

I believe to the extent we can do all of the above and make ourselves vulnerable to the other we can have an outstanding relationship.

I believe to the extent we are committed to each other's life desires we can have a dynamic relationship.

I believe to the extent we are willing to express our relationship in the world we can be blown away.

I believe to the extent we hold ourselves back, we will stunt our relationship.

Entanglement is not relationship, so if you have something you can't get free of and you've been calling it a relationship, you need to rethink it.

No comments: